When we use the universal grinder FG models, it is inevitable that some faults will occur, because of materials, voltage, working hours, improper operation, etc., then what should we do when the universal crusher fails? Here’s how to rule out common faults in the universal grinder.
Fault phenomenon and solution
First, the universal grinder mostly uses the motor to directly connect the crushing chamber rotor. This connection method is simple and easy to maintain. However, if the two are not well connected during use, the overall vibration of the universal crusher will be caused.
(1) The rotor of the motor is not the same as the rotor of the universal crusher. You can move the position of the motor left or right, or pad the bottom of the motor to adjust the concentricity of the two rotors.
(2) The universal crusher rotor is not the same. The reason is that the two bearing faces of the rotor shaft are not in the same plane. The copper can be padded on the bottom of the bearing housing, or an adjustable wedge iron can be added to the bottom of the bearing to ensure that the two shaft heads are concentric.
(3) The vibration of the crushing chamber is large. The reason is that the coupling of the coupling and the rotor is not uniform or the flat hammer piece inside the rotor is unevenly worn. According to different types of couplings, the corresponding method can be used to adjust the coupling between the coupling and the motor: when the hammer is unevenly worn, each set of hammers must be re-selected to make the symmetrical horns and the symmetrical hammers The error is less than 5G.
(4) The original balance was destroyed. After the motor is repaired, a dynamic balance test is required to ensure the overall balance.
(5) The anchor bolts of the universal grinder system are loose or the foundation is not strong. When installing or repairing, the anchor bolts should be evenly tightened. Between the foundation of the ground and the crusher, the shock absorber should be installed to reduce the vibration. .
(6) There is a hard object in the hammer piece that is broken or crushed. These also cause imbalance in the rotation of the rotor, causing vibration of the whole machine. Therefore, it is necessary to check regularly for hammers with severe wear. When replacing, it should be replaced symmetrically; if abnormal sound occurs during the operation of the pulverizer, it should be stopped immediately to check the cause and deal with it in time.
(7) The connection between the pulverizer system and other equipment does not match. For example, the improper connection of the feed pipe and the discharge pipe may cause vibration and sound generation. Therefore, it is not appropriate to use a hard joint for these joints, and it is preferable to use a soft joint.
Second, the bearing is overheated:
The bearing is an important accessory on the universal crusher, and its performance directly affects the normal operation and production efficiency of the equipment. During the operation of the equipment, the user should pay special attention to the temperature rise of the bearing and the noise of the bearing parts.
Too much lubricating oil in the bearing, too little or aging is also the main cause of overheating and damage of the bearing. Therefore, it is necessary to quantitatively fill the lubricating oil according to the requirements of the use of the book. Generally, the lubrication accounts for 70%-80% of the bearing space. Too much or too little is not conducive to bearing lubrication and heat transfer. Bearings extend their service life.
Third, the universal grinder blockage: universal crusher blockage is one of the common faults in the use of crusher, generally caused by improper use of the operation.
(1) The feed rate is too fast, the load is increased, causing blockage. In this case, the material door should be immediately reduced or closed, and the feeding mode can be changed. The universal pulverizer has high rotation speed, large load, and strong load fluctuation. Therefore, the current when the pulverizer is working is generally controlled at about 85% of the rated current.
(2) Hammer pieces, aging, screen mesh holes are closed, broken, and the high oil content of the crushed materials will cause the universal crusher to block. The broken and severely aged hammers should be regularly updated to keep the pulverizer in good working condition, and the screen should be inspected regularly. The oil content of the pulverized material should be lower than 14%, which can improve the production efficiency and prevent the universal pulverizer from clogging. To enhance the reliability of the work of the crusher.